Re: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09.txt

Thanks Mahesh. Looks great.

pr

On 23 Apr 2018, at 11:54, Mahesh Jethanandani wrote:

Tom/Pete,

We believe this version of the draft addresses your comments.

Thanks.

On Apr 23, 2018, at 9:48 AM, internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx wrote:

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

Title : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model
       Authors         : Ruth Civil
                         Al Morton
                         Reshad Rahman
                         Mahesh Jethanandani
                         Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2018-04-23

Abstract:
  This document specifies a data model for client and server
  implementations of the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).
  The document defines the TWAMP data model through Unified Modeling
  Language (UML) class diagrams and formally specifies it using YANG.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09