Re: [Gen-art] Rtgdir early review of draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-06

Randy, I did suggest that one would update the offline data.
My point was that the draft claims taht extreme timliness is needed. For IP block geolocation, timeliness on the order of a day (much shorter than the several days before the IETF when the IETF block gets turned on somewhere.)

Thus, again, you are not making a case for why the existing techniques which are easier to implement and deploy are not sufficie3nt for the problem.

Yours,
Joel