Re: [irsg] New "Note Well" Text

Hi All –

As a newer human to this group, I decided to follow the URL on the meeting sheets at the table in the room of our session.

I just typed it in in real-time and then read it out

I suppose that this may have been seen as weird, but I decided it was worth a “go” as I did not want to make a mistake.

In any event, what about also putting a note on the Meetecho computer as a default so that it is what people see when they walk in the room?

Best,

Jane

Internet Society | www.internetsociety.org

Skype:  janercoffin