Feedback on HotRFC session this week

I'd like to say that I found the HotRFC session this week very useful for me.

I mostly work in the ART area but I had a particular topic that I wanted to reach out to beyond the ART area.  I gave a quick presentation in HotRFCs, and many people who I would not have otherwise heard from reached out to me and gave me useful information.

Before HotRFC started, I thought 5 minutes would be too short for most people but watching the presentations, it was fine - just about everyone managed to convey what they needed in that time.