Re: [101attendees] HotRFCs

++1

I thought the presenters did a good job managing the 5 minutes too.  Not easy to do given the topics.

Thanks for organizing

On Mar 18, 2018 9:07 PM, "Alia Atlas" <akatlas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Aaron,

Thank you very much for organizing this so well.  I thought the hotRFC talks went really well.  It was great to hear such a variety of interesting ideas.

I do agree that augmenting the wiki would be useful.

Regards,
Alia

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018, 8:59 PM Carsten Bormann <cabo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mar 18, 2018, at 20:56, Marie-Jose Montpetit <marie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks for organizing this. It was a lot of fun and also since it was cross-WG/RG was allowing us to see what is happening outside our focus of interest!

+1

The format was near perfect and the SNR was surprisingly high!

Collecting the “where can we continue the conversation” information in the Wiki would make followup a bit easier.

Grüße, Carsten