Netdev 0x12 Conference --- the week before IETF102.

--- Begin Message ---
Folks,

The NetDev Society is pleased to announce that Netdev 0x12
will take place July 11-13, 2018 in Montreal, Canada.

The call for papers will open up on Tuesday, March 20.
We have restructured the way paper submission works.
We are introducing a single blind review process in the submission
workflow. We are also introducing the concept of "labels" for submissions.
Labels are based on the observation that there is natural 3-step
progression of a technology over time consisting of 1) inception 2)
development and 3) deployment.

Other restructuring:
1) We are introducing a funding program for travel expenses and/or
accommodations for some attendees of the NetDev conference.
2) We are introducing new ombudsman position where complaints
or concerns can be addressed.

More details here:
https://www.netdevconf.org/0x12/submit-proposal.html
We are going to bring you more updates as they become available to us.
For regular updates, please subscribe to people@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(We are assuming you are already if you are seeing this email! But
please pass on that info to other people).

If twitter is your thing then follow us: @netdev01
and use hashtag #netdevconf

cheers,
jamal (on behalf of NetDev Society)