Re: Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-ice-rfc5245bis-16

Hi,

---

>>> 11. Section 18.2:
>>>
>>> Local IPv6 addresses can be preferred.
>>>
>>> I think this sentence needs to clarify that it means local to host,
>>> rather than
>>> any form of relayed or translated address, rather than a local scope
>>>only
>>> IPv6
>>> address.
>> I could say:
>>
>> "Local IPv6 host addresses"
>
>Maybe better:
>
>IPv6 address from the local host can be preferred.

We had some off-line discussions with Magnus, as there were still some
issues with the change - and also the existing text.

The outcome was to simply remove the following sentence:

"IPv6 address from the local host can be preferred.²

Regards,

Christer