Second LC on draft-ietf-opsawg-mud

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mud/

This document had a (successful) IETF LC on 2017-10-24. The authors
had asked me to hold it after the LC completed as it has a dependency
on parts of draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model.

It is now stable, but there have been sufficient changes since the
original LC (https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-13&url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-18
) that I wanted the community to have a chance to comment on the
changes.

So, please let me know by March 9th (1 week) if any of the changes in
the new version cause you significant heartburn. Note that this is not
a repeat IETF LC, but rather a chance to object to the specific
changes.

Thank you,

idea in the first place.
of pants.