RE: Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-pim-yang-12

Hi Jürgen,

Thank you much for the review and comments. We have addressed these issues in the update https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-yang-14.

Regards,
- Xufeng

[Xufeng] Added defaults as suggested.

> - I wonder how these YANG modules relate to the PIM MIB modules. Are
>   for example counters the same or different? I think it would be good
>   if the text would discuss relationship of the YANG modules relate to
>   corresponding MIB modules.
[Xufeng] Added Section 5 to describe the relationship.

> -  There are no example configurations provided, demonstration how, for
>   example, a simple PIM installation would be configured is not
>   present in the document (e.g., as an appendix).
[Xufeng] Added an example in Appendix A.