From: IETF-Announce <ietf-announce-bounces@xxxxxxxx> on behalf of IETF Agenda <agenda@xxxxxxxx>

Date: Friday, February 16, 2018 at 6:27 PM

To: IETF Announcement List <ietf-announce@xxxxxxxx>

Cc: "101all@xxxxxxxx" <101all@xxxxxxxx>, "ietf@xxxxxxxx" <ietf@xxxxxxxx>

Subject: IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda

    IETF 101

    London

    March 17-23, 2018

    Hosts: Google and ICANN

    The IETF 101 Preliminary Agenda has been posted. The final agenda will be published on Friday, February 23, 2018.

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.html

    https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/101/agenda.txt

    IETF 101 Information: https://ietf.org/meeting/101/index.html

    Register online at: https://ietf.org/meeting/register.html

    Don’t forget to register for these exciting IETF 101 events!

    Hackathon

            Signup: https://www.ietf.org/registration/ietf101/hackathonregistration.py

            More information: https://ietf.org/how/runningcode/hackathons/101-hackathon/

            Keep up to date by subscribing to: