Re: Future key dates

In article <201802091538.w19FcG8V001984@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> you write:
> > Please can we go back to publishing the key dates for at least two
> > meetings beyond the next meeting, as these are useful for forward planning.
>
>Without any problems I found them at <https://www.ietf.org/how/meetings/upcoming/>.

Now I'm confused.  When people say key dates, do they mean the dates
of the meetings, which is in the page the Jaap found, or all the other
related dates like the registration and I-D cutoffs.

Also, I should know this, but are the other dates mechanically derived
as T-N where T is the start date and N is a constant, or is there some
wiggle room around holidays and the like?

R's,
John