Re: Future key dates

Hi,

On Feb 9, 2018, at 7:27 AM, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 02:25:22PM +0000, Stewart Bryant wrote:

On 09/02/2018 14:21, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
On Fri, Feb 09, 2018 at 02:20:32PM +0000, Stewart Bryant wrote:
Once upon a time, the important dates page used to provide key future
dates for the whole of the current year. I cannot remember if it went
beyond that.

Maybe I am looking in the wrong place, but we seem to have stopped doing
this with the new website, which appears to only have the key dates for
IETF 101.

Please can we go back to publishing the key dates for at least two
meetings beyond the next meeting, as these are useful for forward planning.
Sounds like something to ask webmaster@xxxxxxxx.

-Ben

It depends if the limitation is the webmaster publishing known
information, or the
information being compiled, put to the IESG for approval, and sent to
the webmaster
for publication.

And the webmaster cannot determine which of those is the case and
seek additional input if needed?

In this case, the webmaster can and the webmaster shall. :-) This will be fixed today.

Alexa

-Ben