Re: Individual Draft Submissions.

> This is not viable because the amount of time and effort required to
make "omar-ipv10" work at all would be better spent on making ipv6 work
better.

IPv6 took enough time for its deployment and the result is no full migration occured anf what RIRs are trying to do now is to make IPv4 only to be dual stack, IPv10 is in the hands of technology companies.

> KRP seems to require hierarchical routing, and hierarchical routing is
not how the internet works.

KRP is only an organized way of the Internet routers, and routing is based on the stored information (region number and ASN) in the IP itself, there is no hierarchical routing, it is a matter of choosing the best route for every traffic class.

Khaled