Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-anima-voucher-05

Hi all,

Russ's comment led to the creation of an eContentType OID called
id-ct-animaJSONVoucher.  Given that YANG modeled data can be
encoded in XML or JSON, I think that we made a mistake in only
registering the JSON encoding.

FWIW, we originally choose to standardize on just JSON because
we were trying to avoid the signaling complexity, exactly what
this eContentType value provides.  It seems that, when we added
the OID, we should've reexamined that earlier decision.

While I'd love to say that the fix is just a matter registering
another OID, that draft uses the word "JSON" throughout, so a
slightly more involved edit would be needed.

Thoughts?  Is it too late?

Kent