Re: [Recentattendees] BANGKOK SELECTED FOR IETF 103

I just looked at the UK Government travel advice on Thailand:

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/thailand

In summary:

The same medicine problems as Singapore
Zita
Political position unpredictable and sometimes volatile
No criticism of the 2014 military coup allowed
No criticism of the monarchy (which can be broadly interpreted) allowed
Not sure where we are meeting but central Bankcok to airport = three hours
Terrorist attacks

The US State department says look at the FAA site which questions their air travel safety.

Couldn't we have found somewhat a little less "adventurous"?

- Stewart