Re: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-tree-diagrams-05.txt> (YANG Tree Diagrams) to Best Current Practice

Hello,

we have implemented this draft's Tree Diagram in our tool yanglint, which is part of libyang [1], and we were hoping it could be mentioned in this document's Introduction as another tool that could be used except for pyang.

To try it out, you must use the development branch (it will be merged soon) and print using "tree-rfc" format (our own tree format slightly differs). The same parameters mentioned in the document for pyang can also be used for yanglint (except for the format name).

Kind regards,
Michal Vasko

[1] https://github.com/CESNET/libyang