Re: Issue tracker for www.ietf.org redesign ?

Yes, i undestand that. But its not publically visible AFAIK,
so either everybody reports individually alll the issues they hae,
or we need to start continuing to synchronize our issues by
posting to the ietf mailing list (or some other more appropriate
one... which should be listed on the new IETF web page too). And
the developers working on the new web page have no good feedback
to vet how important specific issues are with the community
because there is no +1 or other ways for users to express priority.

Cheers
    Toerless

--
---