Re: Today's transition for www.ietf.org

I agree that clicking on the tools thing and not a submenu
isn't obvious and that the "share this" would be better off
gone. It still tries to load external JS (from typekit.net)
which my NoScript config blocks, but things otherwise seem
to render fine and not noticeably slowly - I wonder if not
that and I'm told it's not being forgotten, which is fine.]

On my phone (Sailfish-X browser with JS and cookies off),
the page renders fine but I don't get any menus at all and
nor does the search do anything. I guess that won't affect
too many other people though but we could probably further
improve the no-JS setup.

I kinda like the irony that the IGF in formal assembly mode
(or whatever that shows) from the latest blog post is the
main image that we probably don't really want to present:-)

Cheers,
S.

--
PGP key change time for me.
New-ID 7B172BEA; old-ID 805F8DA2 expires Jan 24 2018.