Re: Reflections on the recent IGF

Hi Ted, Alissa,
At 01:40 PM 09-01-2018, Ted Hardie wrote:
Alissa and I, among other IETFers, were at the recent IGF in Geneva. As with many multi-track events, there is no way to cover everything, but we put together a blog posting

Thanks for sharing the blog post. There is the following in the third paragraph:

  "As people build their lives and livelihoods on the Internet, the ability
   to withdraw a country or specific territories from it begins to parallel
   the impact of closing the roads?communication, commerce, and relief are
   all disrupted."

There are better analogies for "closing the road-communication". e.g. the telephone system. Isn't the matter about state sovereignty?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy