Re: Christian's review of draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-13

Thank you, Christain and others for your reviews.  Our running draft
has addressed most comments received by mid-IETF week.  We are working
on the others.  We also received some comments from Kyle Rose and
Brandon Williams and are working to address those as well.

We'll respond on list when we get to this set of comments.

Best regards,
Kathleen

--

Best regards,