Re: Proposal to revise ISOC's mission statement

IMO - it will be harder to raise funds from some parties since there is no mention of the IETF on
https://www.internetsociety.org/mission/

I was talking with the CEO of a major Internet-related company a week or so ago
and he brought up the ISOC seeming to soft sell its support of the IETF - his
company has made significant donations in the past but he is now rethinking that

I find it irresponsible, at the least, that there is no mention of the IETF at least under
“Highlights of Activities” if one knows about ISOC’s support for IETF and squints just right one can read the IETF into a bullet - but why not just say it - is the ISOC ashamed of the IETF?  if so, why?

Scott