Archive of uoregon.edu recordings?

A number of years ago the fine folks from uoregon captured the audio
or video of a number of IETF meetings (and others).  They were stored
on videolab|limestone.uoregon.edu as I recall.

There are a couple of old drafts from Joel Jaeggli documenting some of
this work and it is suggested there was a non-public archive of it.

Does any know if those recordings survive somewhere that are or could
be made available? I didn't find anything on archive.org or in a
rudimentary net search.

John