Re: On audio quality requirements for IETF meetings

+1

I know my hearing is not as good as it once was but it is normally OK at IETF. Not so this time. It was hard to hear the presenter at times and partiularly hard to hear the questions from the Mic when I was presenting. We need much clearer audion going forwards.

- Stewart