Re: [I2nsf] Genart telechat review of draft-ietf-i2nsf-framework-08

Dear Stewart,

thank you for performing this review. All of your issues will be addressed
in version 9 of this I-D, to be released on Monday 11/13. In particular:

  1. The issue over including an RFC2119 boilerplate:

  2.  s/obtain/obtain
  DONE

  3.  Registration Categories including IPFIX
  DONE (references added to both IPFIX as well as IANA IPFIX Registry info)
  Specifically, the following text was added:

   IPFIX data [IPFIX-D] defines IP flow information and mechanisms to
   transmit such information. This includes flow attributes as well as
   information about the metering and exporting processes is also
   included. Such contain may be stored in a IPFIX registry [IPFIX-R].
   As such, IPFIX information should be considered for defining
   categories of registration information.

best regards,
John