Re: Report from the IAB

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017, IAB Chair wrote:

Continuing the tradition started by Andrew Sullivan, here is the IAB report to the community about our activities,
submitted so that you can prepare topics you might want to discuss during the upcoming open mic time.  Of course,
if you have issues you want to discuss by email, feel free to send your comments to architecture-discuss@xxxxxxx
(our public discussion list) or iab@xxxxxxx (to reach just the IAB).

Note the included links all redirect via google.com search links and my
mail client warns me it is full of maliciously looking links......

Paul