[internet-draft-draft] ParrotTalk: Anonymous P2P encryption

I have developed the ParrotTalk Protocol, and am starting an internet draft document [1] for submission to the process at IETF.

ParrotTalk Protocol is documented in part here[1], while I have two implementations: 1 in Squeak/Pharo [3 a/b] and the other in Java [4 a/b]. The particulars of MAC key and ivSequence derivation, as well as constrained traffic signing, are the implementations, yet missing from the specification. They will be added to the internet-draft.