TSV-ART review of draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-06

Hi,

I’ve reviewed this document as part of the transport area review team's ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's authors for their information and to allow them to address any issues raised. When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this review together with any other last-call comments they receive. Please always CC tsv-art@xxxxxxxx if you reply to or forward this review.

Jörg

issues.

Comments:
It seems that in a few places, the document does not use RFC 2119
keywords where they could/should be used.  For example, in the
introduction paragraph to section 4 and in section 5.2 (right after the
enumeration).  Not sure if the non-use was intentional or an oversight.

Nit:
p.3: This is a standards track document, so the language could be
stronger.

OLD:
This document proposes an extension to relax the fixed UDP source

NEW:
This document defines an extension to relax the fixed UDP source