Re: WG Review: IDentity Enabled Networks (ideas)

FYI.  IDEAS as an IETF acronym has been taken since about 1989 or so.  It stood for Internet Design Engineering and Analysis Series which was a fairly short lived document series that preceded the Internet Drafts process.  This led to at least one internet routing company noting in its collateral that it implemented IDEA 9.

Mike

Sent from my iPad