Hackathon room and sponsorship secured, more projects and participants needed

Hi Folks,

Good news, we have a room capable of holding up to 180 people, and we have a sponsor, so there will be food, beverages, and probably some fun prizes too.
Now we need more champions to lead projects and more participants to work on projects.

Hackathon info: https://www.ietf.org/hackathon/100-hackathon.html
Wiki with list of existing projects: https://www.ietf.org/registration/MeetingWiki/wiki/100hackathon

If you are considering leading a project, get it on the wiki asap so others interested in working with you can see it and book their travel accordingly.
We have lots of space now, but realize that in Prague we ran out of space and had to close hackathon registration. Don’t delay and miss your chance.

Cheers,
Charles