Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

On 9/25/17 6:03 PM, Ted Hardie wrote:
Thanks for summarizing the discussion and its outcomes.  Looking at the revised charter, I noticed that it currently says "The use of HTTPS and its existing PKI provides integrity and confidentiality, and it also allows the transport to interoperate with common HTTPS infrastructure and policy."  The choice not to specify a particular version means that there may be more than one transport.  You may wish to rephrase this or elide it to reflect the decision taken on that point.

Thanks. I've tweaked it to read: "...and it also allows interoperation with common HTTPS infrastructure and policy."

/a