Re: [Doh] WG Review: DNS Over HTTPS (doh)

Correction -- it was flagged to me that I read the BR text too quickly; the prohibition here is against RFC 1918 IP addresses, not IP addresses in general. The general notion stands, however, that cert holders of IP address certs need to first demonstrate control of that address to obtain the cert in the same way as certs that refer to names.

/a