Re: RFC Series publishes first RFC with non-ASCII characters

Yes, Heather provided that reference earlier on in the process, but
that RFC seems to be like IAB product, and from my understanding (which may be wrong),
there is no open process to participate in IAB work. At least i was simply
ignored once i asked to be allowed to participate in one IAB mailing list
where specific work was done - eg: seems more like "invitation only work".

Cheers
    Toerless