RE: ISOC to cover potential re-structuring costs related to IASA 2.0

Just because there may be some on the list, who like me, were already not familiar with IASA 2.0, here is a PDF of a summary presentation from June that I found:

https://www.internetsociety.org/sites/default/files/13%20IASA%202.0%20-%20ISOC%20Board.pdf

Mike