From: <internet-drafts@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 3:27 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt
To: Spencer Dawkins <spencerdawkins.ietf@xxxxxxxxx>

A new version of I-D, draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03.txt
has been successfully submitted by Spencer Dawkins and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc
Revision:       03
Title:          IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: IAOC Advisor for the Nominating Committee
Document date:  2017-09-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          8
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-03

Abstract:
   This specification formalizes an ad hoc practice used to provide
   advice to the IETF Nominating Committee about the operations of the
   IETF Administrative Oversight Committee.

   This document updates RFC 7437.

The IETF Secretariat