Re: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-23.txt

We have submitted a new version to address some of the Last Call comments.

The changes are:

   o  Clarify rollback handling, and treat it similarly to other
      setLocal/setRemote usages.

   o  Adopt a first-fit policy for handling multiple remote a=imageattr
      attributes. We hope this addresses Magnus comments on imageaddr

   o  Clarify that a session description with zero m= sections is legal as
       specified by existing RFCs.

Thanks, Cullen