Re: [OPS-DIR] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-12

>>> The point is that the MAY is that sentence doesn't mean anything.
>>> Maybe you mean:
>>>
>>> An implementation MUST implement at least one stream scheduler.
>> That would require an implementation to implement at least one of
>> the ones being listed. You are right in the sense that an implementation
>> MUST implement at least one stream scheduler, but the original text
>> allows that one not to be specified in this document.
>>
>> Are you saying that an implementation MUST implement one of list defined
>> by this document?
> I'm saying that "An implementation MAY implement any subset of them." as a sentence doesn't make sense.
> Are we going in circle here?
What about:

What about this change:

OLD TEXT:
   An implementation MAY implement any subset of them.

NEW TEXT:
   An implementation MAY implement any subset of them. If the implementation
   is used for WebRTC Datachannels as specified in [I-D.ietf-rtcweb-data-channel]
   it MUST implement the Weighted Fair Queueing Scheduler defined in Section 3.6.

Best regards
Michael