Re: IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks (lpwan) WG Virtual Meeting: 2017-09-12

Hi, Sammia.

On that list they will publish the connection details (usually at IETF they use Webex, but other technologies are sometimes used instead, like jit.si)

Anyway, they’ll give the details on the list a few days before the meeting.

HTH

Yoav