Re: Mailman attack in progress

Glen <glen@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
    > So, needless to say, I am hesitant to just openly describe attack
    > countermeasures on a public list.  :-)   I'm sorry for that - I truly
    > am - because as I said *I* would want to know, too.   Although in this

Sad, but reasonable.
Perhaps the IAOC would like to organize a by-invitation-only meeting
at which the details might be related, and work to design and/or standardize
counter-measures might be discussed.

    > will all understand this.  I am preparing a summary report to the TMC
    > outlining what was done, and I need to leave it to them to determine
    > if - and how best - to present the information to interested persons.

"TMC" <- I have a cache miss on this.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-