Re: Announcement on IETF 100 Hotel Reservations

As a relatively frequent visitor to Singapore, let me just add:

* There are LOTS of hotels in town, you can most likely find one in
  your favorite price range and hotel group. Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott,
  Intercontinental, etc, all can be found in Singapore.

* Singapore has a very comprehensive public transport system:

https://www.lta.gov.sg/content/ltaweb/en/public-transport/mrt-and-lrt-trains/train-system-map.html

* If you arrive very late and you are tired, I'd recommend taking a
  taxi to your hotel. The rates are not very high compared to many
  places in the world, even at the "night tariff."

* The ride from Changi to the center of Singapore takes about 20
  minutes.

* It is always hot and humid in Singapore, see:

http://www.holiday-weather.com/singapore/averages/

Ole

Ole J. Jacobsen
Editor and Publisher