Re: Revamp of the www.ietf.org website

Andrew,

I very much agree on categories.  My thought had been that, if
we construct an easily-accessed and easily-remembered page for
the second group with a minimum of decoration, images, etc., it
would largely deal with the third issue as a side effect, but
that is probably worth more consideration.

And yes to the effort and consultation -- much appreciated.

   john

--On Friday, July 21, 2017 04:32 -0400 Andrew Sullivan