Re: [Json] draft-ietf-jsonbis-rfc7159bis-03: recommendation to use UTF-8

I hadn't thought of it as an appeal, but I do think the current
document state should be "Approved, Announcement to be Sent" with a
substate of "Revised I-D Needed".  If an appeal is what's needed to
change that, then... yeah, sure.

Barry