Re: meeting ietf-legacy ssid

I use "IETF Legacy" because 1) it is easy 2) if you think encrypting your traffic over the first 50 feet is all you need to do, well what can I say. (and of course I understand Randy and probably everyone else on this thread does not think that)

I'd use something else if it was as easy and worked as well - perhaps if we turned off Legacy, I would be forced to discover there was something I liked better but in general I am at IETF to get work done not to eat dog food. In general I think that the IETF has spent a good amount of time on "making it harder for the bad guys" but not enough time on making security "easy for the good guys".