Re: [trill] Tsvart early review of draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-10

PS - the idea that TCP segments within a single connection should ever
have different DSCPs is a good example of why it's a bad idea to even
'think' of TRILL over TCP as direct encapsulation. I.e., that concept is
inherently hazardous and should be avoided.

Joe