Re: [precis] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-precis-7564bis-07

Hi Matt, thanks for the review - it's much appreciated.

Just so you know: through discussion of Daniel Migualt's secdir review
of 7700bis (we're progressing them all together this time!), I realized
that it might be help to add another example of visually confusing
characters to 7564bis, so I plan to mention CYRILLIC SMALL LETTER A
U+0430 vs. LATIN SMALL LETTER A U+0061 (which will be more familiar to
readers than the Cherokee characters already in the document).

Peter