Re: [art] ART Area Review for draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-02

Hi Ken,

--On May 17, 2017 at 9:07:02 AM -0400 Ken Murchison <murch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For adding, I would define an HTTP resource that can be posted to. It
could be discovered through a WebDAV property.

We could certainly define a template or series of templates for
add/update/delete and expose them as WebDAV properties.

I would be OK with adding that, provided we also include an Appendix that describes what currently shipping implementations do - basically what is coded into the current spec. i.e., the template allows the same form of query param based URIs as we have today.

--
Cyrus Daboo