Re: Registration for remote participation

In article <63BCEF0D-E6FC-4E10-A4B2-3E4CC122B9A6@xxxxxxxxx>,
Yoav Nir  <ynir.ietf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>How does a fee eliminate Donald Duck registrations?  Thereâ??s nothing preventing me from registering *now* for
>the Prague physical meeting as Donald Duck as long as my $700 are good.

I believe that the assumption is that few people are likely to waste
$700 each on multiple fake registrations.

Also, if the identity of the person becomes an issue, the credit card
used to pay is an excellent key to use.

R's,
John