Re: IETF #100 Hotel Rate

In article <51f9d3d1-6c5c-102d-d76d-ea0d35433921@xxxxxxx>,
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond <ocl@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>-=-=-=-=-=-
>Unlikely to be the Raffles hotel itself. I guess the conference is at
>the Raffles City convention centre which has 2 hotels: the Fairmont &
>the Swisshotel. Rates are lower than the super luxurious Raffles itself,
>which is just across the road.

Right, that's where ICANN met a few years ago.  The Fairmont and
Swissotel are directly connected to the conference centre.  I don't
recall what the rates were but they weren't out of line with other
Fairmont and Swissotels where we've met.

I do recommend making the trip across the road to Long's Bar in the
Raffles hotel for the original Singapore Sling.

R's,
John