Re: [v6ops] Opsdir early review of draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-00

Prompted by this review, I reread the document and found what I think are a couple additional typos.

Section 4.2, Prefix Value, compares two options: 64:ff9a:ffff:ffff::/48 and 64:ff9b:1::/48. However in the fifth paragraph of the section, I believe there are two errant references to 64:ff9b:1::/96, that should instead be 64:ff9b:1::/48, unless I'm misunderstanding the intent of the paragraph.

Thanks.

Thanks!