RE: [netmod] Last Call: <draft-ietf-netmod-yang-model-classification-06.txt> (YANG Module Classification) to Informational RFC

Hi,

I've been reading, reviewing, and discussing this document for a number of
revisions. Of special concern was the relationship to RFC 8049 and
draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained.

The last two revisions have captured the essence of these discussions, and I am
happy with the document as it stands. I think it should be published as an
Informational RFC.

Thanks,
Adrian