IPv6 subnet assignments

Hello IETF,

I'm new here :)

Just a quick question. I'd like to have a small public IPv6 subnet statically assigned to me and my company in a specific geographic location located in Germany without the risk of it being re-assigned to another location/company/person/etc. in the future by a third-party without explicit agreement.

Latitude: 52.353628
Longitude: 8.717088

What's the correct point-of-contact for this sort of request? Do I have to ask the IANA? I would like to act as my own ISP as much as possible.

Cheers,
Stefan